Stuart King, Architecture & Design Ltd is based in Dunfermline with an office in Rosyth. We were established in 2008, after 14 years working for timber engineering companies, private architectural practices and both local and national housing developers.
We have worked on many different projects ranging from nursing homes, nurseries, pubs and clubs, large scale housing developments, one off dwelling houses, extensions, conservatories and garage conversions.
We are committed to working with all clients and no job is too large or small.
We specialise in building compliance and sustainability by providing the following services:
- Approved Certifier of Design (Domestic – Section 6)
- SAP calculations for new build dwellings, extensions etc
- U-value calculations, Compensatory calculations
- Energy efficiency advice
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Air tightness testing
- Thermal Bridging Calculations and Modelling
Great emphasis is placed in trying to find the correct solution for a clients needs whilst being aware of the commercial considerations and opportunities. Above all, we like a challenge!